Ease is looking for a self-motivated Enterprise Sales Executive focused on selling SaaS-based solutions to manufacturers - specifically named accounts in the automotive and aerospace industries. Duties include lead discovery, onsite and remote sales presentations, and coordination throughout the sales process with legal, finance and implementation teams. Ease Enterprise Sales Executives generate and manage leads from prospect to implementation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate new leads and manage a sales pipeline using appropriate CRM system
- Meets or exceed sales and product objectives as assigned
- Effectively qualify leads and identify prospect needs, engaging technical resources as required
- Deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Conduct high-level conversations with C and VP level Executives to address business needs
- Identify, nurture, and close opportunities with both new and existing customers
- Utilize solution selling techniques to effectively guide sales process to close
- Create proposals and manage prospects through the sales process
- Create and manage sales forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop and deliver effective sales presentations and online and onsite product demos
- Coordinate with Customer Support, Engineering and Implementation teams
- Keep informed of product line, competition and industry trends that may impact client business activities
- Manage relationships and thrill our customers
- Limited domestic travel required (less than 20%)
Minimum Qualifications (Education, Experience, Skills):
- Prior quota carrying experience in enterprise software sales a must (5+ years in software sales)
- Self-motivated, strong work ethic and able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prepare and present complex information in group meetings of CEO’s, CIO’s, COO’s, and senior managers.
- Familiarity with sales tools such as Salesforce.com and Hubspot.
- Natural ability to understand client needs and then prepare specific sales presentations to meet those needs.
- A proven track record of closed sales, client satisfaction, & team work
- History of exceeding quota/over-achievement
- Highly motivated self-starter who is articulate, persistent and outgoing with a proficient phone demeanor and professionally represents the company at client meetings
- Position is based in Mission Viejo, CA but will consider remote applicants based on experience.
Additional Preferred Experience:
- Experience selling SaaS and/or mobile software/technology.
- Sales experience in the Automotive or Aerospace industries or their supply chains.
- Experience working with manufacturers or other large organizations that require multiple approvals such as IT, Finance, Legal, Operations, Quality and Safety.
Compensation: EASE offers a competitive base salary and commission plan with employee benefits that include medical, dental, vision and life/AD&D as well as a retirement plan with an employer match.